Your safety is our priority
As the safety of our guests and team members is our top priority, we have analysed each element of your stay with us in order to best assess how we can keep you and your loved ones as safe as possible, whilst still enjoying your holiday with us.
Please see below a list of measures which will be in place during your future stays with us.
• Every member of our team has completed training on COVID-19 protocols.
• All of our team members are temperature checked upon arrival at the hotel and screened for any COVID-19 symptoms.
• Team members are provided with PPE relevant to their area of work and given full training on how to use it correctly.
• Hand sanitising stations have been added throughout all public and back of house areas.
• Clear guidelines are displayed in all back of house areas for team member’s information.
Should a guest develop any symptoms of COVID-19 during their stay we request that they notify the manager immediately for assistance.
Further information can be found here regarding South Africa’s COVID-19 response.